Glen Head, New York
100% full Not resolved
3.0

Palace Premier has refused to issue a refund on a membership that has been canceled within the contractual days allotted for cancellation.This agreement was signed at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana.

They have held on to $29,390.00 for the past 3 years out of $40,000.00. They returned $12,000.00 because Capital One's legal team was able to recover some of the monies. To this day I'm still attempting to recover $29,390.00 from Palace Premier Dominicana.

Palace Premier has been attempting to offer me different packages so that they can maintain a hold of my funds. I continue to request a FULL REFUND of my monies.

They have been collecting interest on my monies for the past 3 years.Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Membership agreement.

Had an Experience with Palace Premier?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more Budget Inn Room Review Budget Inn "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Econo Lodge - I want my money back Econo Lodge "This place is a dump. Econo Lodge Harrisburg PA. Picture attached. My wife and kids a very tried so I have no choice but to stay here tonight. However I..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Brent Guild SCAM IGALEN VICTORIA Igalen Victoria "BRENT GUILD SCAM IGALEN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN & IF YOU EVER GET A CALL OR MEET THIS PERSON, CALL THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY! TOTAL SCAM ARTIST CURRENTLY BEING..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more