Glen Head, New York
3.0

Palace Premier has refused to issue a refund on a membership that has been canceled within the contractual days allotted for cancellation.This agreement was signed at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana.

They have held on to $29,390.00 for the past 3 years out of $40,000.00. They returned $12,000.00 because Capital One's legal team was able to recover some of the monies. To this day I'm still attempting to recover $29,390.00 from Palace Premier Dominicana.

Palace Premier has been attempting to offer me different packages so that they can maintain a hold of my funds. I continue to request a FULL REFUND of my monies.

They have been collecting interest on my monies for the past 3 years.Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of palace premier dominicana all inclusive resort from Palace Premier and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29390 and wants Palace Premier to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was membership agreement. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Palace Premier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Palace Premier?

Comments